To learn more about our gastroenterology procedures or to schedule an appointment, please call 617-969-1227.
Please remember to Pre-Register for your gastroenterology procedures appointment at least 7 days prior to your visit. You may call 617-243-6122 or go online at www.nwh.org/home/pre-registration to pre-register for the procedure. If your procedure is scheduled with Dr. Lee at St Elizabeth’s Hospital, you may call 617-969-1227 for further information.
- Cancellation Policy [PDF]
- Diagnostic and therapeutic upper endoscopy (EGD)
- Diagnostic and therapeutic colonoscopy
- Flexible Sigmoidoscopy
- ERCP (Endoscopic Retrograde Cholangiopancreatography)
- Endoscopic Ultrasound
- Video Capsule Endoscopy (Pillcam)
- Percutaneous Endoscopic Gastrostomy (PEG – feeding tube)
- Manometry (motility studies)
To learn how to prep for these procedures please click here.